So, this is my first time to blog. I thought this would be a great way for everyone to keep up with the family and see what was going on. Thanks to Kodi, I realized that this is pretty cool!
Last week we registered Ethan for Kindergarten. We also took a tour of the school and met some of the teachers, etc. I can not believe that he is growing up so quickly. The last 5 years have really flown by. He seems excited, but I am curious to see how he does (or how I do) on his first day.
Aerial is getting big, too. She is starting to talk a lot more, but along with that comes her temper (that she obviously gets from her daddy - LOL). She is starting to say "no" and "stop it" a lot. It is cute, though, everytime I hear her say something for the first time. She finally has enough hair for me to put a little bitty ponytail in with a bow. She is so cute! I only had to wait 20 months for it. :)
Olen and I are well, too. We just celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary on March 25. It does not seem like it was that long ago, but we have been very blessed!
Olen is still doing well with his job as a HVAC Technician. They are starting to get really busy with our Texas Summers, but that is expected.
I am still working for Compass, where I have been for a little over 3 years now. There is a new location opening about a mile from the house, that I am hoping to get to transfer to. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Well, that is it for now. I will post again when something new comes along. I will add some pictures, too.
13 years ago




I'm excited that you're going to have a blog...it's such a neat way to stay tuned in to what's been going on.
ReplyDelete